Project Manager, Technical
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our expanding production team and oversee large scale experiential installations. We would encourage both mid-level and experienced PM’s to apply.
- Estimating budgets for pitches and building these in to detailed quotations.
- Astute financial tracking and cost control as projects develop, from concept stage to final delivery.
- Managing complex RFI/RFP processes.
- Working with contractors to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- A solid understanding of technical drawings and ability to forge close working relationship with our inhouse CAD technicians.
- Supplement client-facing team members when necessary, especially technical or procedural meetings.
- External liaison with clients, contractors, event organisers, venues, suppliers etc.
- Broad industry knowledge and ideally an established network of contacts and suppliers.
- H&S awareness, running safe, well-planned builds for all parties involved.
- Worldwide travel for site visits or install management and project meetings.
- Working with a world-wide network of contractors to deliver a wide range of projects.
The right person will:
- Be a natural team worker.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Be organised and detailed.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Carry a good understanding of latest AV technology and systems.
Skills / Experience:
The right candidate will have 2-5 years in the exhibitions industry. Supplementary experience in experiential or events and a technical or business-related education are desirable. Experience and good knowledge of Excel and Word are essential. Experience of Vectorworks, Adobe CC and general knowledge and understanding of technology and AV are desirable. Speaking a foreign language also desirable.
An attractive salary and package will be offered, dependent on experience.
Please send CVs to Martin Cooper, Head of Production, martin.cooper@2LK.com