We’re looking for 3D creatives of all levels of experience to work closely alongside our existing team of multidisciplinary designers. Hands on creativity - designing, sketching and visualizing for a host of high profile brands and prestigious international projects. The successful candidates will have a broad exposure within the creative industry and a track record of work in the experiential sector (with an emphasis on exhibitions).
- Insight-led, strategic idea generation
- Rapid concept communication via sketch work, copywriting
- Detailed visualization (preferably via 3D Studio Max / Vray)
- Technical development working with our production teams (Vectorworks)
- Writing copy, preparing, coordinating and delivering external presentation documents.
- Site supervision (to ensure creativity/integrity of design solutions is realised)
- Travel is a key part of the role, 2LK have a global client base and much of our work is delivered internationally.
You will be:
- An excellent and confident all-round communicator.
- Warm, approachable and sociable.
- Proactive, adaptable & flexible to meet the demands of the events industry.
- Highly self-motivated and autonomous. A can-do attitude.
- Not afraid to challenge convention.
- Super organised and a stickler for detail.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered, depending on experience.
Please send CVs to Rob Short, Studio Manager rob.short@2LK.com