We’re looking for an experienced, creatively driven and tenacious Senior Account Manager to join our expanding client services team.
You will become an integral part of the business and an influential figure in shaping our commercial and creative output. Serving as the main POC for some of our biggest accounts and acting as the client’s internal representative.
- Day-to-day liaison with senior clients to build and strengthen relationships and reliance.
- Insight-led, strategic guidance to both client and internal studio teams
- Translating client requirements into solid briefings to our creative teams through informed research.
- One eye on new business, you’ll be proactive in developing further opportunities and driving new leads, broadening our exposure with house clients to activate growth and engaging with new prospects.
- Overseeing and influencing the internal creative process.
- Writing copy, preparing, coordinating and delivering external presentations.
- Travel is a key part of the role, 2LK have a global client base and much of our work is delivered internationally.
You will be:
- An excellent and confident all-round communicator.
- Warm, approachable and sociable.
- Proactive, adaptable & flexible to meet the demands of the events industry.
- Highly self-motivated and autonomous. A can-do attitude.
- Not afraid to challenge convention.
- Super organised and a stickler for detail.
Flexibility & Location:
This is a full-time role, flexibility and adaptability to fit in with client’s needs is paramount. At 2LK, company culture and ‘good fit’ is everything, so flexible hours, home or part-time working may be considered for the right candidate.
An attractive salary and package will be offered, dependent on experience.
Please send CVs to Dan Mason, Managing Director dan.mason@2LK.com