Job Opportunities @ 2LK Design
Graphic Designer – Maternity leave contract (6 months minimum)
A fantastic contract opportunity for a freelance graphic designer working full time at our Farnham office.
We are looking a middle-weight graphic designer as maternity leave cover for a minimum 6 month contract. Working in a small, busy 2D team within a modern larger studio of creatives, this is very much an 'all-rounder' position – working on a wide variety of projects in the exhibition and events field for global clients in several sectors such as Intel, HSBC, Honda and Mozilla. We also have a large client base in the UAE, serviced by our Abu Dhabi office.
The role includes:
• Concept work
• Active involvement in brainstorm/kick-off meetings, ideas generation
• Brand implementation using client assets and CIGs
• Primarily exhibition stands – also interiors, campaign graphics, print collateral
• Branding and identity
• Typesetting and artworking
• Motion graphics for pitch proposals and on-stand AV content
• Document presentations for tender pitch documents (electronic and printed)
• Client and supplier liaison
• Fulfilling various shared responsibilities in the studio
Skills & experience required:
• Excellent knowledge & experience with Adobe CS (we use latest CS6 software) specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects.
• Experience of Premiere and Flash an advantage, but not a deal breaker.
• At least 3 years experience in the design industry and proven work on exhibition graphics
Please send your CV and examples of work to Dan Mason, Director